While the shape of your nose is usually the result of heredity, often times the appearance gets altered due to an injury or as results from prior surgery.
Also known as rhinoplasty, nose surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence. Rhinoplasty can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Rhinoplasty can affectively correct:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
The ideal candidate for Rhinoplasty is an individual:
- Who’s facial growth is complete and is 13 years of age or older
- Who is physically healthy
- Who does not smoke
- Who has specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of their appearance
Dr. Chahin will discuss with you this procedure, and what is mutually felt to be the best method of treatment to aid in achieving optimal results for you.